Login to Moodle
Is this your first time here?
If you are a York St John University student or staff member, you should login using your regular IT username and password. Please try again on the left hand side, making sure you type your password carefully. If you're still having problems, use our change password webpage.
If you are an external associate or partner, you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps.
Please remember - only do this if you haven't already got a York St John IT account.
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.